NOTICE OF PRIVACY
This Privacy Notice governs the processing of personal data by "OPERADORA NOCAC SA DE CV", which operates the "HACIENDA NOC-AC HOTEL & SPA", in the terms provided by the Federal Law on Protection of Personal Data in Possession of Private Parties (the Law or the LFPDPPP) and by the regulatory and / or administrative provisions derived from or related to the Law.
I. Information that is collected and mechanisms for its collection HACIENDA NOC-AC HOTEL, treats your personal data, that is, information that can reasonably identify you, and that can appear in various documents, whether printed or in data messages. The personal data that is collected and / or processed includes, among others, your name and surname; domicile, be it private, work, or fiscal; email address, personal or work; telephone number , home or work; professional information; or others of a similar nature that allow HACIENDA NOC-AC HOTEL & SPA to operate and comply with its commercial, administrative and / or labor obligations .
Personal data is collected through: i) the use of emails; ii) telephone communication with our authorized personnel; iii) the voluntary provision of information and personal data in interviews with authorized personnel
of HACIENDA NOC-AC HOTEL & SPA; iv) filling out forms - printed or digital, and v) using public access sources and other sources available in the market.
II. Purposes of the treatment
In the field of customer services, the main purposes of the processing of personal data are:
1. Integrate and update a customer database;
2. Confirm the identity of the client and / or his legal representative;
3. Comply with the legal requirements that are applicable;
4. Provide information on: conditions, policies and provisions for the contracting and use of services and facilities; payment methods; rates for services and modalities;
5. Sending promotional material for HACIENDA NOC-AC HOTEL & SPA;
6. Manage the entry and exit of guests;
7. Monitoring and control of physical and logical access to hotel facilities;
8. Manage food services, room service, space rental , among others for holding social events, groups and conventions and work sessions.
9. Manage security;
10. Prepare internal statistics that indicate the services and products most appreciated by customers;
11. Manage charges and collection via bank cards, credits and cash;
12. Send invoices;
13. Manage the rewards program;
14. Use the different services on the HACIENDA NOC-AC HOTEL website;
15. Manage food services, room service, cleaning and maintenance of rooms and telephone service.
16. Manage the preparation and delivery of quotes and contracts for the services offered by the hotel.
17. Manage reservation confirmation for room services at the hotel.
18. Any other activity of a nature analogous to those described in the
previously cited items.
In the field of providers, the main purposes of data processing
1. Supplier management: including their selection process and
contracting, the management of requests for contracting orders or
2. Receipt and payment of invoices and / or fee receipts, and
3. For the preparation of a supplier catalog for the exclusive use of the hotel.
4. Any other activity of a nature analogous to those described in the previously mentioned paragraphs.
In the workplace, the main purposes of the processing of personal data are:
1. Selection, recruitment and hiring of personnel;
2. Management of benefits to personnel;
3. Payroll payment;
4. Payment of salaries, taxes and contributions of the personnel;
5. Payment of employer contributions and obligations;
6. Training management;
7. Control of physical and logical access to facilities and IT assets of HACIENDA NOC-AC HOTEL & SPA;
8. Internal control over assigned personnel and resources, and
9. To collect additional information on candidates from third parties.
10. Any other activity of a nature analogous to those described in the previously mentioned paragraphs.
III. Data transfers
HACIENDA NOC-AC HOTEL informs you that in order to comply with its commercial obligations, including the provision of services to its clients, the contracting of suppliers, as well as to comply with its labor obligations, HACIENDA NOC-AC HOTEL has celebrated or enter into various contracts with suppliers
located in national territory and abroad, to provide different services, with the understanding that said providers are obliged, to maintain the confidentiality of the personal data provided and to observe the Privacy Notices of HACIENDA NOC-AC HOTEL.
IV. Measures to protect personal data
The personal data processed by HACIENDA NOC-AC HOTEL are protected by administrative, technical and physical security measures, adequate against damage, loss, alteration, destruction or unauthorized use, access or treatment, in accordance with the provisions of the LFPDPPP and in the administrative regulation that derives from it. All personal data stored in electronic format are kept in confidential and secure databases.
V. Means to enforce ARCO rights
To exercise the ARCO Rights (Access, Rectification, Cancellation or Opposition to the processing of data), the Holder or his representative may submit to HACIENDA NOC-AC HOTEL, a request with the request in question, personally or through the different means that we put at your disposal:
Phone: (999) 943-36-64
SAW. Data Protection Department.
For any questions you have regarding the protection of your personal data, please contact the Department of Personal Data Protection directly in the reservations area at: calle 31 s / n Carretera Cheumán- Sierra Papacal, Noc-ac, Mérida, Yucatán , Mexico. CP97303, email@example.com
If you wish to stop receiving promotional messages from us, you can request it by calling +52 (999) 9433664, firstname.lastname@example.org
VII. Changes to Privacy Notices
HACIENDA NOC-AC HOTEL, may modify or update its privacy notice in order to implement improvements, incorporate new measures provided for in the Law and other regulatory provisions, a matter for which we suggest you regularly review its content. Modifications and / or updates will be published in a newspaper
local, in visible announcements in our establishment, in triptychs or brochures available in the same, or in other electronic means of communication.
VIII. Revocation of consent
You have the right to revoke your consent in relation to the collection, use and disclosure of your personal data, upon request and through the procedures that we have implemented. If you request that HACIENDA NOC-AC HOTEL & SPA, revoke your consent, said Hotel will take the necessary measures to destroy or eliminate
the personal data that you have provided us, with the exceptions provided in the LFPDPPP. HACIENDA NOC-AC HOTEL & SPA, may not destroy tax or accounting information of the transactions, which may be necessary to maintain or comply with the applicable legal obligations ; however, it will not use your personal information for other purposes,
once the revocation of consent has proceeded.
IX. Manifestation of consent
In the event that it is necessary, I, OWNER OF PERSONAL DATA, expressly declare to accept without reservation or limitation the content of this Privacy Notice by signing this document. Of the
In the same way, the fact of completing the printed and electronic formats implies my full and express acceptance of this Privacy Notice and of any modification and / or update thereof and I accept that HACIENDA NOC-AC HOTEL, its affiliates, subsidiaries and suppliers, who are in Mexico and abroad, process my personal data in the terms and conditions of this Privacy Notice .
- If I consent to my personal data being transferred under the terms indicated in this privacy notice.
- I do not consent to my personal data being transferred under the terms indicated in this privacy notice.
Name and handwritten signature of the Data Owner
X. Updates to the privacy notice
Elaboration: Wednesday, December 18, 2013